Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Music Artists for Writing


I so enjoyed writing last week's music post, I thought I might make all my Tuesday posts in November about music! (if you missed last week's you can find it HERE.)

Today, I'm going to share with you some music artists (and my favorite songs by them!) that have amazing instrumentals to write with.

Craig Duncan

If you know me, you know that I'm a HUGE fan of Craig Duncan. He has such a huge variety of music styles, from bluegrass to jazz to polka!




Andy Leftwich

Andy Leftwich only has a couple of albums (one of them is an instrumental hymns album) but they're definitely worth listening to!



The Piano Guys

Is an explanation really necessary here? ;) (if you don't know who TPG are, you're sorely missing out.)





2CELLOS

These guys have serious talent, that's all I gotta say.



William Joseph

I actually literally discovered all of William Joseph's music just today, haha! I was scrolling through my writing music and found one of his songs. Pretty cool!





Do you like these artists? Who are some of your favorites?

1 comment:

Don't see your comment appear right away? No worries! After getting far too many nasty scam comments, I turned on the comment moderator. Your comment will appear once I approve it!