Tuesday, November 19, 2019

More Movie Soundtracks for Writing


YES, I actually do have more movie soundtracks for you! ;) They're so amazing—they just play in the background and stimulate your creative juices.

Note: I don't necessarily recommend these movies, as I haven't seen them all, but I really enjoy their soundtracks.

The Magnificent Seven
The Magnificent Seven's soundtrack tends to be more intense than anything, so listen with care. ;)


The Hobbit

All of you Hobbit fans out there should like this. ;) A mixture of playfulness, heartache, and nail-biting action!




Pride & Prejudice

Perfect for whimsy, rainy day writing!


Jurassic World

Again, more intense, but still fabulous. ;)


The Good Dinosaur

The Good Dinosaur was actually the soundtrack that first got me started on them, even though I only saw the movie for the first time a couple months ago. ;P



Have you seen these movies? How is your writing project going?

3 comments:

  1. I love writing to the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack! Otherwise, I tend to play a lot of classical music when I'm writing.
    I have not seen most of these movies except Pride and Prejudice and The Magnificent Seven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen these movies, but I'll have to listen to a few of these songs! I'm slowly but surely building up my writing playlist! Your music post are helping me out! *winks* <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually listened to The Hobbit's soundtrack, but the Lord of the Rings soundtracks are definitely some of my favorites to write to! I'll have to give all this music a listen. :D

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't see your comment appear right away? No worries! After getting far too many nasty scam comments, I turned on the comment moderator. Your comment will appear once I approve it!