Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Voted Most Likely: A Blog Tag

Ahh, my first tag on this blog! Today I'm here with the Voted Most Likely tag, which will help you get to know some of my characters! And, in honor of Camp NaNo July, I'll be using the characters from my WIP, Little Boy Blue.

I was (kinda) tagged by Rebekah for this (more like she said anyone who blogged and was a writer could do it, soooo). Thanks, Rebekah!


The rules:
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
3. Use your own lovely Original Characters (OC’s); don’t use a friend’s characters or characters from your favorite fandom. They can be from any project, so long as you created them. For more fun, try to use as many different characters as possible.
4. Tag at least five bloggers.

Okay, I'm going to give you a list of my characters to which you can reference when all these names confuse you when I answer the questions.

Judah: Protagonist, serious and family leader
EmmaLee: Judah's wife, sweet and clever
Jason: Judah's brother, impulsive, loudmouthed
Jayne: Judah's sister, mild, kinda cocky (I guess? Idk, she's honestly one of the most minor characters #oops)
Jayden: Judah's youngest sibling, cocky
Wyatt: Judah's ward, quiet, serious, slight attitude

Okay, now that the boring part's over, let's get to the juicy tidbits!

Most Likely to Become a Poet

Um . . . I should've enlisted my writing partner's help for this tag, haha! Oh goodness, this one is hard. Most of my characters are guys, and it's super hard to see them as poets. Um . . . let's go with EmmaLee. She's a sweetheart.

A sweetheart with spunk, that is.

Most Likely to Dance in the Rain

Uhhh can I go with Emma again?? No?? Rats. *thinks* *crickets chirp* *audience falls asleep* OH! Jayne. *nods* I think. *nods again* Like I said, I haven't written much with her. *sobs*

Most Likely to Look Good in a Kilt

BAHAHAHA. Uhhhh . . . rats, I wish I were using my novel's characters (Fergus, man!). Um, Judah, probably. Though he'd probably only be wearing it because EmmaLee cajoled him to. And then his brothers would make terrible fun of him for 'wearing a skirt.' *shakes head sadly*

Most Likely to get Punched in the Face
Jason, hands down. He's always acting immature and speaking without thinking. The dude needs help.

But he can be rather hilarious, if I do say so myself.

Most Likely to Drop Everything and Become a Sheepherder

What kind of questions are these?! Probably Jayden. He probably wouldn't care for it too much, but hey, he's Jayden; he surprises people with what he likes or doesn't like. Unpredictable chap.

Most Likely Found in a Library

Uhhhh I'm gonna have to start using the same characters again because there ain't no way I'm going to be able to find enough characters from Little Boy Blue to go with all these questions. So I'm gonna go with Judah again. Though, Wyatt would probably be a close second.

Most Likely to Sleep through an Earthquake

EmmaLee, probably? I mean, I'm trying not to give away any spoilers, but they're all used to waking up at the slightest noise. So, since Emma hasn't been a part of the whole 'operation' that long, probably her.

Most Likely to Steal Food from Others' Plates

Jason and Jayden. They both would. I seriously can't pick between the two. Though, having grown up with them, Jayne probably would too if it were something she really wanted, or if they just did it to her.

Most Likely to Cheat on a Test

Wyatt, just because he hasn't been taught any better. He's probably got it down to a science on how to do it most efficiently.

Most Likely to Say "Oops" After Setting Something on Fire

Again, probably Wyatt? And Jayden. There really isn't any explanation needed here . . . 

I love these dudes.

Most Likely to Open an Orphanage

Both Judah and EmmaLee. I mean, Judah kinda did with his own home when he took Wyatt in, soooooo . . . 

Most Likely to Run Off to the Circus

Jayden. He's so quirky, I can totally see him doing that. Except that he's technically a grown man . . .

Most Likely to be Needed in a War

Judah. I mean, he's the leader! But Wyatt, too, for reasons that shall remain anonymous for now.

Most Likely to Fake Their Own Death

*bursts out laughing at the death reference* My writing partner will understand why I'm laughing. Don't worry, I'm not totally crazy.

Though I'm a writer, so aren't we all kinda crazy by default?

Anyway, most likely to fake their own death . . . Jason, probably. Just so that he can pop out of his casket and shout "Surprise!"



Well, how did you enjoy getting to know my characters a bit? I know I sure liked introducing them to you! I kinda like these peeps. *hugs them all*

So nowwwwww . . .

I tag: 
Anyone who is doing Camp NaNo this month! (yes, I'm totally cheating, but that's okay, because there's exceptions to every rule, and IT'S CAMP NANO. No other explanation needed.)

Are you working on your own project, for Camp or otherwise? How's it going? 

6 comments:

Don't see your comment appear right away? No worries! After getting far too many nasty scam comments, I turned on the comment moderator. Your comment will appear once I approve it!