Tuesday, September 28, 2021

The Party Train is Coming!


Hey guyyyys. It's that time of year again. Time for pumpkins and falling leaves (and just all the pretty colors of the leaves ON the trees) and hay rides and candles and cozy evenings (bonus points if there's a fireplace involved) and soup and ALL THE THINGS.


(Autumn, guys. In case you didn't figure it out by now, it's Autumn.)

(And do I call it Fall in real life but Autumn online? Yes. Because I'd sound weird if I actually called it Autumn but I like that word better so there.)

(Plus, I have a relative named Autumn so saying it out loud makes me think of her and not the actual season.) (I do love you, Autumn)

And do you know what ELSE Autumn brings??

Well...a lot of things. But I'm talking about something in PARTICULAR.


THAT'S RIGHT! It's time for the Five Fall Favorites blog party again!

I'm joining nine other bloggers in a week-long party celebrating Autumn (or should I start saying Fall to avoid being repetitive, and since the party has 'Fall' in the title? *rubs chin*), and books, and is chock-full of recommendations to make a party that you won't want to miss!

Plus, there's a GIVEAWAY so yeah. You definitely won't want to miss it.

WHEN IS THIS PARTY, YOU ASK?? Good question! Five Fall Favorites starts NEXT MONDAY, October 4th! (Honestly I can't believe September is almost over already. Like, wherrrrrre in the wORLD did the time go?!)

If you want to know more details about how this is gonna work, you can leave a comment, or contact me using the form on the sidebar, or you can go here to see my posts from last year!


*Puts on monocle* Will I see you there??

5 comments:

  1. This post is so fun! It made me smile. :)
    I look forward to seeing your FFF posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's next week! It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww! Thank you for all your hard work putting it all together!!

      Delete

Don't see your comment appear right away? No worries! After getting far too many nasty scam comments, I turned on the comment moderator. Your comment will appear once I approve it!