Tuesday, July 21, 2020

2020 Indie Releases



If there's anything that indie authors (really, all authors) appreciate (nearly) as much as a review of their book, it's someone that spreads the word about it.

So.

Today I'm sharing indie books that have released, or are releasing, in 2020. (If I miss one, you can put it in the comments and I'll consider doing a second post later this year!)


Tattered Wings by Kassie Angle
Released February 28


Haven't read this one yet, but it looks super good! (Genre: Contemporary)


Resting Life by Erika Mathews
Released March 20


Soooo many books to add to my TBR! Isn't that cover so cool?? (Genre: Nonfiction)

A Tasteful Christmas by Victoria Penning
Released March 27


I have yet to read this baby...but I know Victoria from Instagram and her very personality makes me want to read it! (Genre: Contemporary)


Rose's Wrath by Oceane McAllister
Released April 4


I haven't read Rose's Wrath yet...but it looks so good! And that cover! *all the heart eyes* (Genre: Fantasy)

The Whispers God Gives by Ellen Senechal
Released April 21


The Whispers God Gives is a sweet, 30-day devotional for tween-teenage girls. Definitely recommended! You can find my review here. (Genre: Nonfiction)


Never Say Goodbye by Sarah Grace Grzy
Released May 2


This book was so, so good! The characters were definitely my favorite part of the book. ;) You can read my review here. (Genre: Contemporary)


How We Rise by Brooke Riley
Released May 19


I haven't read this debut yet, but I've heard so many good things about it! (Genre: Dystopian)


Window Fellow by Faith Potts
Released June 20


An adorable lil' short story that's perfect for a quick, light read! Read my review here. (Genre: Contemporary)


The Woodbreak Series by Rebekah Morris
Released July 20


A brand-spankin'-new western series from Rebekah Morris?? Yes please! Book three is coming soon! (Genre: Historical)


The Grim Alliance by Angela R. Watts
Coming July 24


This book, y'all!! I love it! You can find my review here. (Genre: Dystopian)


A Strand of Hope by Amanda Tero
Coming August 4


This book is so good! Aaaaand as I'm on the launch team, it is therefore my duty to promote this thing like crazy! *grins* You can find my review here. (Genre: Historical)


Finding Faith by Katlyn Grace
Coming August 7


I'm currently reading the prequel to this book, and it's intriguing! Review to come on that one. ;) (Genre: Contemporary)


I Love to Tell the Story by Faith Blum
Coming August 17


I've read one other book by Faith Blum, and it's been several years, but I want to read this one tooooo! (Genre: Historical)


Hearts on Lonely Mountain by A.M. Heath
Coming September 1


The third installment of the Librarians of Willow Hollow series...so how can I not share it?? (Genre: Historical)


The Secret Place of Thunder by Alicia G. Ruggieri
Coming September 15


Am I going to share all the Willow Hollow books? Yes, yes, I am. Does the word librarian clue you in?? ;) (Genre: Historical)


Have you read any of these yet? How many are still on your TBR?? ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing my devotional!!!! 😍😍😍
    I've read/want-to-read a few of the books you mentioned. 😊 "Window Fellow" by Faith Potts and the prequel to Rebekah Morris' "Woodbreak" series are both soooooooo good. 💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of these are on my to read list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAHHHH!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE MENTION!!!!! You rock. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list! I'll have to go through and check some of them out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't see your comment appear right away? No worries! After getting far too many nasty scam comments, I turned on the comment moderator. Your comment will appear once I approve it!