Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Bookish Blogs That You Should Follow


Are you a new book blogger looking for a way to connect in the blogging community? Are you a blogging veteran that could use some more blogs to follow? Or are you just a curious onlooker that loves books?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, I have here for you today a list of amazing bookish blogs that you should totally go follow!

Now, before I dive into everything, I'd just like to pause and say that if your blog isn't on the list, that doesn't mean that your blog isn't worth mentioning. These are just the blogs that I follow that I decided to mention at this time. :)

So, not in any particular order . . .

Bookish blogs that you should follow

Not only is Faith one of my dearest friends, but her blog is always full of fun, uplifting, and encouraging posts! (Not to mention that she's my release buddy and her posts that she writes after midnight are always hilarious)

REBEKAH ASHLEIGH
Rebekah's always got fun bookish posts, from favorite books to book reviews to even bookish vlogs!

Previously THE PECULIAR MESSENGER
Anyone else love Angela's style?? I love how she's not afraid to get into the grit of things . . . and how encouraging she is. (Plus, she writes AMAZING books.)


Not only does Lilian post fabulous bookish posts, but she has such an aesthetically pleasing blog!  *heart eyes*


Ahh, yes, another of my fabulous friends. I've been so blessed to know Jesseca in person, and she also happens to be one of my favorite authors! *grins*


Mary's posts are always such fun to read! Her spunky personality comes through each one, and (not to be creepy or anything buuuut) the length of her hair = #goals


Abi just released the second book in her Martin Generations duology, and her posts are always full of writing/editing tips!


Jenna is a brand-new blogger with posts chock-full of writing tips and advice!


What are you waiting for?? Go check these blogs out!

3 comments:

  1. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABI HAD A BLOG. Thanks for sharing all these, I'll have to try to check them all out. :D

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool recommendations! Jenna Terese's blog is a fav of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! Thanks so much for mentioning my blog, Kaitlyn!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Don't see your comment appear right away? No worries! After getting far too many nasty scam comments, I turned on the comment moderator. Your comment will appear once I approve it!